3 LOCATIONS: [4 SESSIONS]
Choose any of your preferred Location
Lagos 26th - 28th March, 2019 & 3rd - 5th, December, 2019.
Abuja 25th - 27th June,2019
ENUGU :24th - 26th September 2019.
About The Workshop
Nigeria’s population is expected to reach 350 million by 2030. Over 7,500,000 cattle and 35,000,000 goats & sheep slaughtered consumed annually in a market with estimated value of N180 billion. Lagos with over 6,000 cattle slaughtered daily accounts for about 23% of national consumption. There is unmet demand for finished animals for local markets; aggregators; abattoirs; supermarkets, local retail outlets and restaurants for feed finished animals (cattle, goat and sheep)s.
Book a Slot to learn Proven business model with focus on:
- Best Farm Practices, which lead to High Cattle conversion ratio
- Short turn around time of 60 - 90 days
- More Production Cycles
- Guaranteed Access to market - Monthly pre-order guaranteed
- A long term high margin business with more than 27% ROI per animal
- Feed Finishing/Feedlot Management and Operations plus associated services.
- Low investment capital depending on scale.
Feedlot Finishing Workshop is a 3 days of opportunities discovery in the meat value chain.
The Training covers:
- Training materials
- Access to market
- Weighing belt to all participants
- 2-months pro-Bono consultancy,
- Lunch and tea break for all participants embedded in training fees
REGISTRATION FEE = 150,000/PARTICIPANTS
After You have booked your seat, Make a one time Payment to
JMSF AGRIBUSINESS NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NO: 0097379758
BANK: DIAMOND BANK PLC
The Registration Fee covers; Lunch, Certificate, Weighing belt and Materials for the Workshop
For Further Enquiries Email Info@jmsfagribusiness.com, Richard.ogundele@