………….. Growing the Economy
Suite 12, 3rd Floor, Candelux Plaza, Kubwa, FCT.
Mon-Fri: 07:00 - 17:00

We Are JMSF Agribusiness

We are an agricultural advisory services provision consulting firm. Our team of experts have in the last 15 years worked in the International Development sector in Nigeria and Africa delivering results and creating value for stakeholders in the agribusiness sector. For a long time, the Nigerian economy has been driven (and is still driven) by Oil and Gas with little improvements on the non-oil sectors, especially agriculture.

Nigerian Agriculture comprises mainly of 4 key sectors - Crop Production, Livestock, Fisheries and Forestry with crop production representing about 88.6% and the rest put together sharing 11.4%. Sadly, over 50% of the harvest from crop production is lost due to a myriad of challenges and results in a huge economic loss to all actors in the sector. The nation looses a lot of revenue in potential taxes and is unable to collect same from actors because there is no structure on ground to make this a win-win for all.

We believe that any investment in the agribusiness sector should create value, improve livelihoods, develop local economies via provision of services by local operators in the various market systems and guarantee returns on the investment. JMSF was incorporated in 2008 but left inactive because the CEO needed to acquire enough capacity, expertise, network, experience, identify and assemble quality fellow experts with confidence to deliver world class advisory services before deciding to commence operation in 2018.

Get in Touch

2008
Incorporated JMSF
Almost a decade ago we Incorporated as a company. We assemble quality fellow experts with confidence to deliver world class advisory services.

2018
Open Location
In a bid to meet our mission and vision, 2017 was the year we opened our  location in the heart of Nigeria. Abuja

2018
Begin Operations
Jmsf now has  capacity, expertise, network, experience, identify and assemble quality fellow experts with confidence to deliver world class advisory services before deciding to commence operation in 2018.

Our Core Values

Value Creation:

We deliberately analyse the value chain of the investment to understand the gaps and provide smart solutions to improve the market system for investors and beneficiaries.

Economic growth:

We explore all avenues within the investment to develop the local economy of business locations via improved services required.

Integrity:

We do ll we can to deliver on our contractual obligations and protect sensitive information of our clients as may be required.

Sustainability:

We ensure that solutions being promoted to clients are sustainable and will not jeopardize the needs of existing and future generation.

Fair Trade:

We remain objective, consistent and fair with all our clients and stakeholders all through the transaction period.

Do no harm:

It is our core desire to ensure that the environment is protected at all times. If the investment will cause harm inspite of the benefits, and we cannot offer a safer alternative at the time of engagement, we will not participate.

Innovation:

We deliberately think out of the box to disrupt the system and create value to achieve systemic change in the market system.

Career Opportunities

JMSF seeks to engage experienced consultants in different service provision assignments as they evolve. Send us your resume and we shall revert back if you meet our requirements. We would also be happy to mentor new entrants into the development sector as well as work with volunteers.

 

At JMSF we offer:
Part-Time, Year Round employment
 Shared benefit package
 Excellent work environment

READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION

Our Networks

We have either worked for these agencies and have good contacts for smooth business relations.

Client 3
Client 4
Client 5
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6
Client 6